Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Blaming NJ

So I recently decided to give yoga a try. I know many people who love it, my blog sister is one of them. I have never done regular yoga practice and just really started doing it regularly at home in the last few months.  

So I'm going to a studio by my job, doing a 30 day trial for new students. 

And I am in love. Like LOVE. 

I feel so much less stress after class.  Very peaceful, calm, and centered. I feel energized, even though its after work, and just in a fabulous mood. I think even my hubby notices. It's such a wonderful mental woosah that I am going as much as I can. 

Right now I'm signed up for mostly hot yoga classes, the beginner ones. Those are my favorite because the sweat feels cleansing and I can stretch so well in the class. I do a lot of cardio, and the deep stretch has meant I have zero soreness. I am loving that perk, because I was not expecting to feel this great doing 2 workouts some days.  I really honestly don't even think of it as a workout like I thought it was going into it, now it's my therapy. 

So right now I'm trying to work the budget. I am so so loving all of the mental and physical benefits that I feel like I NEED this in my life. Yoga is not cheap, so it's not really something that I can just run and sign up for without a budget consult. But I'm pretty determined to make it work :) I just wish I found it earlier!!

No comments:

Post a Comment