Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Kim: Reset update + a new workout plan :)

Today is the 7th day of the ultimate reset.  I'm feeling REALLY good, down about 12 lbs.  I wish I could workout...grrr...but I'm ok not working out.  I understand why I can't and I'm ok with that.  I'm just antsy to move so I go out for a walk (not hard core, just out and about) once a day if the weather cooperates.  I also...partially inspired by NJ...signed up at a yoga studio.  I'm only in for a month right now - they have a really awesome deal for new students - unlimited yoga for 30 days for new students.  I set my membership to start the day after the reset ends, lol.  I'm going to do some pilates, yoga, and hot yoga and see how I feel.  I may do a punch card or a membership after the 30 days, it will really depend on how much I actually use the membership in May/June. There are plenty of classes scheduled most days to go before or after work AND a lunchtime class that I certainly could fit in too, so I'm hoping I can find the time in my day this a regular thing in addition to my regularly scheduled workout schedule.  I know yoga is for strength and cardio just like any other workout, but I also really want it for flexibility, centering, and de-stressing.  I am stressed a LOT lately and I feel like yoga will be really good to help me manage my stress.

No comments:

Post a Comment