Tuesday, April 9, 2013

the other fit girl

Hi :)  This is Kim, the other fit girl, and I'm super excited to start this up with NJ again!  From me you will see and hear about:

  • home exercise (I've lost pretty much all of my weight so far with various home workouts)
  • vegetarian/vegan recipes for non-vegans/vegetarians (we (my husband and I) eat vegan/vegetarian...but not really.  I will explain or find the old post on my personal blog where I wrote about it and link it here.)
  • being the only one in the house trying to be healthy
  • fitness and nutrition tips that I've found actually work in my life
I want to use this blog really as a diary in some sorts.  On my other blog I post a lot of words, and I will do that here, but I want to post a lot of pictures.  Lots of what I'm actually eating and drinking and doing for exercise.  I always want to see that from people that I follow in the fitness world and I hope that this type of blog post helps someone too.  It will also help me not act a fool since I'll have to share everything with you lovely people.  Honesty time, lol.  

I'll be back tomorrow with my first diary post!

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment