Thursday, April 11, 2013

Routines and Stress -Kim

I will start this post with a brief background of the last year of my life.

Husband moves to TN for new job after long time laid off
Husband moves home week of thanksgiving
Family comes for thanksgiving
In laws come for Christmas
Hubby is able to start new job
Hubby has some kind of sleeping issue which keeps me up literally for a week
Grandma passes away, travel home
Moving begins and ends
Hubby's contract gets cut again
Today

To say the last few years have been what I expected would be a lie. But I dealt with them as best as I could. I managed to get through 75% of that list without a hiccup. But the last month and a half...um no. I am struggling big time with routine. I haven't figured out how to get back on one at all which had made weight loss difficult. I haven't put a lb on, which I'm proud of under all this stress, but I'm tired of maintaining. I am tired of it because its stressing me out big time.

So what is a girl to do? Get back on it. Bed at 10 pm no matter what. Up at 5:15. No sleeping in late. That's the biggest problem, you see I'm writing this at 11pm. I am so off. I also will drink 2 shakeology shakes a day to help with cravings, as my lack of sleep impacts that as well. These 2 things are my big game plan between now and the reset on the 21st. I will workout however 5 days a week. That's my plan.



2 comments:

  1. you can do it boo! just refocus and know that people are inspired by YOU!! namely, me :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am totally refocusing! Starting my cleanse today and getting back on the right eating path! And you mommas inspire me...how you manage to do all the healthy stuff while chasing around a kid is something I can't figure out, lol!

      Delete